1. Pai Limited Edition Kukui Collection – a beautiful set consisting of Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator, Kukui & Kaolin Clarifying Face Mask Limited Edition (!), and organic muslin cloth packed in a very lovely gift box which is a wonderful present for both sister and mum since, as with all Pai products, it’s extremely gentle and won’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Plus, it’s for £30 which I think is a bargain as you get 2 products plus muslin cloth and this pretty box that can be used afterwards for storing jewelry or makeup.
2. Dr. Hauschka With Love Gift Set – this one is for all you rose lovers out there! This set consists of Lip Care Stick, Rose Day Cream (which I love during the winter!), Rose Nurturing Bath Essence, and Hand Cream all wrapped in a stunning gift box.
3. Honoré Des Prés Vamp A NY Organic Eau de parfum – oh my, this perfume.. What can I say about it apart from the fact that it’s my favourite perfume? I got it as a sample almost 2 years ago and I still haven’t managed to buy the full size because of its price (Santa, can you bring it for me this year, please?). I’m not good at describing perfumes so I will just tell you what notes it consists of: Tuberose, Rum, Bourbon Vanilla, Peru balm, and Tolu balm. It all makes for a very unique, spicy/a bit floral scent, and yes, you can definitely smell vanilla there too. I haven’t met a person that wouldn’t like it. It also lasts all day without being overpowering or making you sick (that’s how I used to feel when I was using synthetic fragrances). Also, how cute is the cup it comes in?
4. Cowshed – Knackered Cow Relaxing Candle – this candle will satisfy not only a candle hoarder like me but also anyone who wants to have some downtime at night before going to bed. Cowshed is a great company with the most amazing scented products and this candle is no exception. It contains essential oils of eucalyptus and lavender which definitely put you in a relaxed state of mind. It’s very powerful, just after around 5 minutes your room is filled with its lovely fragrance. Plus, it’s obviously made of 100% natural wax with lead-free wick.
5. Aromatherapy Associates Festive Bath & Shower Collection – give this beauty to anyone who is precious to you and they will love you forever! This beauty consists of 10 mini bath and shower oils that will make any shower or bath an exquisite experience. I personally love Relax Deep and Light and would love to try the other scents too as I’ve heard others are as great as the Relax ones. I always use Relax ones whenever I feel anxious or have problems sleeping and they work like a charm. I also love the concept of the box looking like a Christmas tree. Luverrrly!
6. John Masters Organics Luxury Hair Gift Set – if you have been following me for a while, then you know how much I love John Masters Organics hair products. I think they are amazing and make my hair look shiny and healthy. This set contains Lavender & Rosemary shampoo, my all-time favourite conditioner Citrus & Neroli Detangler (oh my, how much I love it!), and a lovely little hair brush, which is just perfect for travelling.
7. Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow Palette 01 – this one is a true beauty. Four neutral, brownish/greyish eyeshadows in one palette to create different looks from delicate daytime ones to smoky evening ones. This palette suits everyone and is perfect for every occasion and every season. I think that everyone who loves makeup needs a neutral palette like this.
8. Zoya PixieDust Fall 2013 Sampler – I have to confess… I’m obsessed with glitter! Especially in the winter time and during Christmas. I think glitter nails look so nice before, during, and after Christmas. They always get me into Christmas mood and remind me of glittery baubles that are my favourite ones on our Christmas tree. This set contains of 6 Zoya glitter nail polishes that give matte, textured finish.
9. Bodhi Ensemble Bath & Body Gift Set – another bath and shower set this time from Bodhi, a brand with the most beautifully scented bath/shower gels. This set consists actually of all my favourite scents. You will find both relaxing and uplifting ones in here. When I want to relax I always use either Jasmine or Ylang-Ylang one. The quality of them is just outstanding. You need the smallest amount to enjoy their aromatherapy properties. Apart from the bath & shower gels, this set also contains body moisturisers for an ultimate pampering.
10. Teapigs Super Christmas Cheeky Set – this last gift is non-beauty related but I just had to add it for any other tea addicts out there. Teapigs is a wonderful little company with an outstanding selection of delicious teas, and this set contains all the best Christmas/winter time teas. I just love their Spiced Winter Red Tea so much! It’s perfect with some almond milk and honey. I also can’t wait to try their Chai Tea and Chocolate Flake Tea! Teapigs is heaven for tea drinkers. Time to put the kettle on.