I feel like this post should be called ‘Christmas Wishlist’ as it consists of all things I just dream to have and since they are not the cheapest products out there it would be great to get them as a Christmas gift (hint, hint).
1. Gressa Lip Boost in Aux Rouge (£16) – I’ve always been the one who stayed away from bright lips (I think it’s the fact that I just wasn’t born with a full, sexy pout), however recently I’ve been liking to just dot some colour on my lips with my finger to create a subtle stain that is just perfect and definitely not overwhelming. Ever since I saw this beauty online I knew this would be perfect for that ‘dot-on-the-lips-and-go’ look. With amazing ingredients and shade it’s the best pick for autumn/winter season.
2. Nailberry in Number 69 (£13.50) – like I mentioned in my previous post, in the autumn/winter time I do like a good mani and as days get shorter I tend to go for darker nail polish shades. I think they look incredible against all skin tones and particularly against pale skin as they provide this lovely contrast. This creamy dark blue goes well with everything and since I don’t own any dark blue like that it would be an excellent addition to my nail polish collection.
3. Gressa Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation (£30) – this one has been raved about for a while now and I have a weak spot for a good base so I will be most likely putting it on my Christmas wish list. Since it’s a serum it apparently also cares for your skin while providing good coverage. It says it’s a serum to powder foundation which is right up my alley with my combination skin. Also, look at all the rave reviews on their website!
4. Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin D Moisture Mist (£25) – I’ve been meaning to try products from this line ever since it launched last year. The line is a result of One Love Organics collaboration with beautiful and lovely beauty blogger Elizabeth Dehn of Beauty Bets. This mist contains a host of high quality ingredients, like Vitamin D, Shiitake mushroom, and Alpine Rose extract and doesn’t contain alcohol so it seems to be the ideal choice for cold, wintery days. Definitely something I would like to try!
5. Laurel Facial Mask: Honey Berry Enzyme (£44) – I’m all for a good face mask and I love exfoliating masks but some can be too harsh in the winter. However, this one seems to tick all the boxes for me. It contains enzymes so no need for manual exfoliation and royal jelly and honey for skin nourishment and to help banish breakouts. Yes, please!
What’s on your wishlist?